Discover ways of improving the workplace for workers, owners, managers, volunteers and leaders at this practical, Quaker-led event: expert speakers, workshops and opportunities to network with other attendees.
In the wake of the pandemic we have the cost of living crisis, war in Ukraine and the deepening climate emergency. How can we face these challenges with faith and hope for the future of our workplace?
We face a plethora of practical, moral and ethical dilemmas. Are resilience, adaptability, and the ability to pivot in a new direction the ways to a new future?
- If we can survive and cope - can we profit from the new workplace?
- Is a new ethical approach the route to sustainable prosperity?
- How do we respond to these challenges?
Join Quakers and Business for our next online conference.
Online. Further details to come.
Speakers confirmed include:
- Viv Grant, Executive Coach to Head teachers: What we can learn from the changing world of schools
- Danny Higginson, HCPC, Psychologist, Department of Work and Pensions: The Psychology of Supporting Humans in The Changing Nature of Workplaces.
- Dr Stuart Hill, CQP, MCQI, Head of Transformation Quality, Assurance and Support at West Northamptonshire Council - The Ethical Dilemmas in Local Authority Leadership
- Chris Jeffrey, Head Teacher of Bootham Quaker School: Leading a Quaker business culture
- Immersive experience of Quaker-led facilitation techniques for groups and the Workplace - led by Alistair Heslop, Founder, Restoring Relations Group
- Best Practice in Leading Hybrid Meetings - led by Duncan Wallace, Duncan Wallace Associates
- Ethics, Values and Process - Do Businesses Need to be ProSocial to Survive? -led by Maureen O'Callaghan, Lincoln University
- Hostile Work Environment - Remote Working and GenZ - led by Suzanne Watts MMRS, Partner, Ethos VO Ltd
- Discover the Impact of Algorithms on our Workplace - led by Sabine Ali, Communications Lead, Just Algorithms Action Group
Non Members - £50.00
Bursaries available on application.
Join the small organising group
We need help to run the conference— some actions small, others larger.
- Guide discussion groups,
- Host break out sessions
Please get in touch - we’d like to talk with you.
Contact Duncan Wallace on [email protected]