Hostile Work Environment
A video produced by
Script and direction
Q&B is sponsoring a team of three young people aged between 18 - 24 to make a video on workplace behaviour that Q&B will use to stimulate discussion about ethical behaviour in the workplace.
Ethos VO (valuable outcomes) Ltd's Young Leader programme is a government funded scheme to help young people to get started on their career.
Ethos and the video team will do the work and provide the equipment and facilities. Q&B’s sponsorship will supplement the government funding, provide the project and supervise the project process.
This is an innovative pilot project for Q&B which will test
- Partnering with another organisation.
- Producing a video (different from recording a lecture or seminar).
- The concept of making and using a video to teach ethical behaviour.
- We can show the charity Commissioners that we are spending money and doing things for the benefit of our members.
- Working with Ethos we are helping three of their young leaders on a government initiative to find work and establish their careers.
- Q&B gains experience working in a business partnership. (In this case there are contractual legal issues of copyright to be managed as well as normal business relationships and project management matters)
Q&B has signed a partnership with Ethos to produce the video at a budget cost of £2000.